Interactive Intelligence provides software and cloud services for customer engagement, unified communications and collaboration to help businesses worldwide improve service, grow their business faster and reduce costs.
Customer Interaction Centre
Deliver an exceptional experience to every customer you serve.
Communications as a Service
Functionality and flexibility you would expect from an award-winning cloud leader with a contact centre focus.
Engage with customers on their terms while maintaining call centre efficiency.
- Innovation — As a consistent driving force behind the development of new customer engagement and unified communications and collaboration technologies, including more than 100 patent applications to date, Interactive Intelligence’s “first-to-market” approach has made it a leading innovator.
- Experience — With 21 years of experience developing customer engagement and UC&C solutions, and backed by more than 6,000 global customer deployments, Interactive Intelligence brings the global capacity and maturity required to satisfy the most diverse enterprise requirements, including those of the largest multi-national organizations.
- Value — Interactive Intelligence helps customers improve service, reduce costs and grow their business faster through its single-platform, all-in-one architecture; its multiple delivery options for cloud, on-premises and hybrid customer engagement and UC&C solutions; and its comprehensive global partner ecosystem.
- Mashable’s 2014 Seven Best Tech Companies to Work For
- Frost & Sullivan’s 2014 Company of the Year Award, Contact Center Systems, North America
- CRM Magazine’s 2014 Service Leader Winner, IVR
- Network World’s 2014 Fave Raves (top products voted on by IT pros)
- Software Magazine’s 2014 Global Top 500 Software and Services Companies (14th consecutive year)
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award 2015, Best Places to Work in the U.S. (second consecutive year)
- Gartner’s Contact Center Leaders Quadrant, Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, 2015 (seventh consecutive year)
7601 Interactive Way
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Level 15, 168 Walker Street
North Sydney 2060
+ 61 2 8918 4800
Level 5, 8 Mahuhu Crescent
+64 9 307 8554
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) provides software and cloud services for customer engagement, unified communications and collaboration to help businesses worldwide improve service, increase productivity and reduce costs. Backed by a 21-year history of industry firsts, 100-plus patent applications and more than 6,000 global customer deployments, Interactive offers customers fast return on investment, along with robust reliability and security. The company gives even the largest organizations an alternative to unproven solutions from start-ups and inflexible solutions from legacy vendors. Interactive has been among Software Magazine’s Top 500 Global Software and Services Suppliers for 14 consecutive years, has received Frost & Sullivan’s Company of the Year Award for five consecutive years, and is one of Mashable’s 2014 Seven Best Tech Companies to Work For. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.inin.com.
Posts by industy:
|Central Government 1||How IP communications power the weather forecast|
|Education 2||Higher learning: University contact centre gets futureproofing|
|6,500 handsets of VoIP goodness at Charles Sturt University|
|Financial Services 2||CaaS solution streamlines contact centre operations for Credit Union|
|Computershare simplifies call centre admin with global VoIP|
|Local Government 1||Getting chatty with citizens|
|Media/Marketing/Comms 1||How digital consumers are changing the contact centre|
|Not for profit 1||Intelligent telephony for a better World Vision|
|Telecommunications/Utilities 2||Translation service tech supports virtual interpreters|
|Customer in charge again with Datacom’s simplified telephony|