The event brings together the sharpest minds in cyber security from across the country to hear from, and interact with, top security leaders and risk management pioneers to learn about the latest technologies and strategies for managing cyber risk.
The event is designed for CISOs, digital, risk and fraud professionals from Federal and State government alongside private sector industry leaders to discuss issues related to:
- Network Security
- Data Security
- Cloud Security
- Identity and Fraud Prevention
- Access & Authentication
- Risk Management & Compliance
- latest Cyber Prevention and Protection measures.
The event is designed to be a unique marketplace for government cyber/information security professionals to hear firsthand leading thinkers from public and private sectors from around the globe and across the country share insight into the changing landscape of cyber risk.
Over the course of the two day event, delegates will hear a collection of case studies on the latest ways that government departments and agencies are tackling cybersecurity threats, as well as have the opportunity to meet ICT solution providers and experience their technology firsthand.
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Senior Information Security Risk Officer
- IT Security Engineer
- Regional Information Security Analyst
- Information Assurance Analyst / Technicians / Specialists
- Security Systems Administrator
- Intrusion Detection Specialist
- Principal Information Assurance Officer
- Penetration Tester / Assurance Validator / Vulnerability Assessor
- Computer Security Incident Responder
- Senior Cybersecurity Analyst / Engineer / Architect / Administrator
- Senior Cryptographer / Cryptoanalyst
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Data Security Strategist
- Application Security Engineer
- IT Security Lead
- ICT solution providers that specialize in info/cyber security