Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit
Take your application strategy to the next level with agile, DevOps, APIs and microservices
The future of applications depends on effective legacy modernization as much as innovation. This year’s Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit will focus on these dual priorities, exploring the latest approaches to optimize existing applications and infrastructure as well as leading-edge technologies driving business transformation.
Get Straight to What Application Leaders Need
Today’s businesses are looking to drive growth through digital transformation, innovation and superior experiences. Learn how to craft leading-edge applications, architectures and strategies that create value and drive engagement.
Our five tracks are tailored to your role or focus area. Join us to learn how to:
- Support innovation and flexibility. Improve development productivity with DevOps, agile and bimodal strategies.
- Solidify the foundation of mobile, cloud and APIs
- Tap the full potential of AI, blockchain and IoT
- Lead digital business transformation. Reimagine your application organization.
- Improve adoption. Craft a better digital user experience.
- Differentiate with microservices, event-driven architecture and voice-first apps
- Create your strategy for a post-app world
- Drive loyalty and satisfaction through superior CX, EX and UX
- Align IT strategy with business priorities
We are in the process of building a comprehensive agenda for Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit based on our latest research. You can expect the focus to be on your most pressing applications challenges, and will be available soon.
The following topics will be included:
- Preparing your applications for AI
- Agile and DevOps
- CRM strategy and execution
- Hybrid integration platforms (HIP)
- Application leadership culture and mindset
- API security
- API marketplace and monetization models
- Future of SOA
- Platforms for digital business
- ERP integration strategy