Customer Experience & Technologies Summit 2019
Gets straight to what CX professionals need
Built on forward-thinking CX research, the 2019 conference gives you hands-on, how-to advice that you won’t find at any other CX management event.
Here’s the top 5 reasons why you can’t miss this years conference:
1. Ensure you have the organizational and technological foundations in place to pave the way for an excellent customer experience strategy execution.
2. Technologies play an important role in customer experience improvement. Gain the insights on key questions on how to drive innovations in CX initiatives.
3. Identify the best practices, skills and tools required to better understand your customers and improve CX business outcomes.
4. Customer Experience is the core part of organization’s digital transformation program. Learn how to look beyond your current business model and design your CX as core part of organization’s digital transformation program.
5. Digital trust is moving up the priority list in every organisation. Learn from Gartner experts on how to build trust with your customers, employees, and business partners to promote loyalty and engagement.
Without Great Employee Experience You Can Forget Great Customer Experience – Gene Phifer, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
Eight Building Blocks of CRM – Jim Davies, Sr Director Analyst, Gartner
Personalization and Privacy: How to Leverage Both to Drive Business Value – Penny Gillespie, VP Analyst, Gartner
Gartner Keynote: Three Bold Strategies for Customer Experience Victory – Don Scheibenreif, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner; Ed Thompson, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner; Michael Chiu, Sr Director Analyst, Gartner
Leverage the AI Capabilities in CRM for Improved Business Outcome – Brian Manusama, Sr Director Analyst, Gartner
What You Need to Know About Customer Analytics – Melissa Davis, Sr Director Analyst, Gartner
Reducing Customer Uncertainty in a Multichannel Environment: Prioritizing Omnichannel Investments – Matthew Kiel, VP, Team Manager, Gartner
Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms – Gene Phifer, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
Ask the Expert: How to Personalize a Customer Experience Without Really Trying – Penny Gillespie, VP Analyst, Gartner [PLEASE NOTE: Reserved for end users only. Preregistration required.]
How Will CRM Applications Support Your Future Digital Business Models – Olive Huang, VP Analyst, Gartner
And much more…
For the full Customer Experience & Technologies Summit 2019 agenda