Connectivity is the principal driver of digital business. A powerful enabler of speed, scale and agility. As an I&O leader and data center professional with an eye on the future, it’s up to you to make connectivity a reality for your organisation, linking growing technology capabilities to deep cultural transformation and your own personal I&O leadership. Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations Management & Data Center Summit is the premier gathering for senior IT and business leaders, offering a depth and breadth of I&O topic coverage unavailable at any other event.
The Summit is designed for individuals in the following roles:
- IT strategy and planning
- IT operations and service delivery
- IT infrastructure and data centre management
- Mobile, cloud and desktop visualisation
Elias Khnaser, Research Director, Gartner
Katherine Lord, Managing VP, Gartner
Andy Rowsell-Jones, VP Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
Matt Church, Leadership expert, founder of Thought Leaders and author
Christine Nixon, Former Victoria Police Chief Commissioner
Below is a list top I&O challenges and suggest specific sessions and programs at the event that will help you capitalize on your most critical opportunities:
1. How can I plan and lead transformation of my team and organisation?
2. How can I optimize spend and maximise ROI?
3. How can I exploit new technologies to support the digital workplace?
4. How can I evolve operations and service delivery to balance speed and risk?
5. How can organisations evolve their provider relationships to drive value, flexibility and innovation?
6. How should I consider cloud services across internal, external and hybrid environments?
7. What emerging trends and technologies should II prioritize, and when?
8. What should government organisations be prioritizing?
9. What are my peers doing?