Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference
Enabling the Digital Future with the latest insight on IT Automation, Containers & more
Built on forward-thinking I&O research, the 2019 conference gives you hands-on, how-to advice that you won’t find at any other I&O management event.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek of what you can expect at the #1 Cloud Conference in 2019
What’s new in 2019?
- Explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on I&O
- Join the exclusive Microsoft Licencing and Azure Contract Negotiation Clinics
- Introducing new research on:
– Cloud Security and Resilience strategies and approaches
– Mobile Identity and endpoint strategy supporting digital workplace
– Maximising the benefits of Software Defined Wide Area Network
- We’ll be addressing the I&O Skills Gap to supporting a Bimodal and Digital Business Future
We’ve also got a Spotlight on Cloud Strategies:
Cloud is a vehicle for next-generation digital business and it permeates all aspects of modern enterprises. In response I&O organizations are adapting their strategies to leverage cloud services from multiple providers and prepare for a future of integrated solutions, leading to AI, IoT, end user computing, data and analytics, high performance computing and edge computing.
The 2019 conference will feature numerous sessions directly focused on cloud infrastructure and help you to understand migration tactics, vendor selection, negotiation with megavendors, multi-cloud environments, infrastructure sourcing strategies, hybrid & digital infrastructures and cloud optimization. Additionally, a spotlight on cloud resilience and security will ensure that your infrastructure security and risk strategies evolve for a multi-cloud infrastructure.
Check out the agenda for the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference
Dr. Denis Bauer – Head Cloud Computing, Bioinformatics
Jeremy Kelaher – Solution Architect, Enterprise Digital Solutions
Colin James – Australia’s Principal Corporate Trainer
Michael Warrilow – Research VP, Gartner
Padraig Byrne – Sr Director Analyst, Gartner