CIO Leadership ConferenceThousands of CIOs and IT executives come together on the Gold Coast to discuss key topics, including data and analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, culture, customer experience, cybersecurity and more.
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo is the place to hone your leadership skills, refine your strategies and find the innovative technologies that will help drive your business forward.
Here are some highlights from the 2019 conference:
- Inspiring conversations from guest speakers such as Marc Randolph, Co-Founder of Netflix; Susan Greenfield, Expert on the Human Mind; and Richard Harris, Cave Diver
- Insights from Gartner experts to guide CIOs and IT executives to develop and execute winning strategies/li>
- Meaningful connections between peers to work through common challenges faced by CIOs and IT executives/li>
- Technology solutions to help attendees meet their mission-critical priorities/li>
Create information and technology operating models that are agile, responsive and innovative. Lead digital business success by using digital design practices.
Defy conventional thinking during times of uncertainty to emerge as a winner. Start with culture change when embarking on digital transformation, instead of waiting to address it later.
Exploit the combined forces of data, analytics and artificial intelligence to deliver business value in and beyond the enterprise. Recognize the value of customer, citizen and employee experience in the business value proposition for digital business success.
Join a global community of CIOs and IT executives
The digital era has brought unprecedented change to technology, business and society. Beyond managing IT, CIOs are called to lead and inspire their teams and business stakeholders through deeply transformative business models, practices and cultures. Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo addresses the strategic needs of enterprise CIOs and their leadership teams. This conference is designed for:
- CIOs interested in the opportunity to connect with peers across regions and industries, and gain new perspectives on the challenges and opportunities of digital business
- IT executives focused on executing on the mission-critical priorities of their CIO and helping to shape their organization’s long-term IT strategy and technology investments
Full Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2020 agenda Engage with rich, relevant content backed by research.