Turn your vision into action at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo on the Gold Coast, where 1,500+ CIOs and senior IT executives will gain a strategic view of the emerging trends shaping IT and business. Through an unparalleled intersection of Gartner analysts, industry experts, peers and solution providers, you will explore new ways to approach your critical challenges, make decisions with confidence and achieve greater impact as a leader.
What You Will Learn
Exploring the top challenges faced by today’s CIOs, this 4-day event focuses on:
Technology & Information – Understand the key initiatives and investments you’ll need to undertake to create a future-proofed, adaptive digital core to support your business strategy for the next phase of digital transformation.
Business Strategy – Learn how to strike the right balance between shaping customer-focused initiatives with the day-to-day needs of your business with our technology predictions.
Leadership – Master competencies, sharpen your skills and create the culture, structure and relationships needed to find and keep digital talent to help your organization thrive.
Get the latest insights on to how to turn your vision into reality at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017:
- What is a Digital Ecosystem?
- A CIOs Framework for Communicating Strategy
- Why Finding the Best Talent Drives Innovation
- CIO Agenda 2017 – An ANZ Perspective: Seize the Digital Ecosystem Opportunity
Features & Benefits
Shaped by feedback from you and other CIOs to stay focused on only what is most relevant and useful, the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo experience includes:
- A community of over 1,500+ CIOs and senior IT executives
- An agenda focused on the imperatives that you and your team must pursue to align with your enterprise mission critical priority
- Tracks spanning technology & information, leadership and business strategy
- Innovative keynotes brimming with inspiration from the world’s top innovators and leadership experts
- CIO story sessions featuring visionary CIOs sharing practical examples of putting digital leadership into practice
- 50+ Gartner Analysts onsite providing you with the most personal guidance and advice possible in analyst one-on-ones
- A wealth of peer engagement opportunities to make lasting connections, share best practices, and network with over 1,500 of your peers, across all industries
- 80+ solution providers filling the ITxpo showcase with new possibilities for digital business, organized into marketplaces to make it easy to find the solutions you need
- Access to all sessions, including Guest Speaker Keynotes, Industry Monday, Ask the Analyst sessions and Gartner Analyst Keynotes
- Two private Gartner analyst one-on-one meetings (30 minutes each)
- Industry Program (Monday), which includes sessions, networking and guest speakers
- ITxpo exhibit floor, where over 80 leading solution providers display products and services
- Peer engagement at breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- Wednesday night Special Event
- Conference agenda planning through Gartner Events Navigator