Service Management 2017 will be itSMF Australia’s 20th annual Conference, held on Wednesday 23 – Thursday 24 August 2017, with a pre-conference Workshop day on Tuesday 22 August, at the Melbourne Sofitel on Collins.
Service Management 2017 is a two-day Conference jam-packed with learning, networking and good old-fashioned fun! Come along and join the robust dialogue on tried and tested frameworks as well as brand new perspectives that are leading the way in IT Service Management innovation.
With forward-thinking topics, new frameworks for thinking and working, exceptional speakers, and invaluable opportunities for networking amidst a collegial, inspiring cohort of service management professionals, Service Management 2017 is unmissable for ITSM practitioners, managers and executives.
Connect, share and learn at Service Management 2017
As a member-led Conference, Service Management 2017 places great importance on providing opportunities for like-minded individuals to connect and share industry insight and new ideas within a growing community.In addition to the two-day Conference program of content-rich sessions, interactive panels and activities, Service Management 2017 also features:
- A pre-Conference workshop day, offering hands-on learning experience and accredited training opportunities with international and local thought leaders
- State-led opening drinks to kick off the conversation
- A glamorous Gala Awards Dinner to celebrate those at the forefront of Service Management with the itSMF Australia Industry Awards
- An on-site exhibition made up of the leading vendors in Australian ITSM and Conference sponsors
- Closing drinks and prize giveaways to finish the Conference experience with a bang!
Cameron Abel – Process Specialist, Kinetic IT
Kim Ballestrin – Principal Consultant, Elabor8
Jehad Batta – Service Management Process Owner, NSW Department of Education
Sachin Bhatnagar – Process Specialist, Kinetic IT
Stephen Bosworth – Platform and Delivery Lead, Service Management, CSA
Darren Bourke – Service Delivery Management, Monash University
Discover exciting ideas with quality content and engaging speakers
Hear from dynamic thought-leaders and the cream of the ITSM crop – selected to ensure the highest quality and optimal delegate experience.
Apart from the four show-stopping keynote speakers, approximately 30 dynamic speaker sessions are selected via an anonymous submission system. Each year, about 100 proposals are received which are then read, reviewed and shortlisted by a 30-strong team of dedicated volunteers. A selection of invited speakers are also included at the Conference Committee’s discretion to address trends and hot topics.
Approximately 400 delegates will attend Service Management 2017 – representing today’s and tomorrow’s enterprise influencers from across industries including financial services, insurance, higher education, government and utilities with roles like (but not limited to):
- IT directors, managers and decision-makers
- Practitioners working for service-oriented businesses
- Anyone with roles in the field of ITIL-based processes
- C-Level, including CIOs/CTOs/CSOs
- Service Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Leads
- Help Desk and Call-Centre Managers
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- Change Managers and Principal Consultants
- Those seeking to understand why and how to utilise best practices according to ITSM, ITIL, IT4IT, DevOps, ISO, Lean IT, Six Sigma, PRINCE2, PMBOK, COBIT, Kanban and more
- Those interested in building and managing a truly business focused IT organisation!