iStart respects the privacy of individuals who subscribe to or use our services. iStart does not collect any personal information except where you complete registration forms on the website for newsletter subscriptions, events, competitions or other offers.
Any information collected by iStart in the above scenarios will not be sold and is protected by this policy and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Australia) and the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand).
The following policies apply:
- iStart will only collect personal information if it is necessary to perform the service offered.
- iStart will not use or disclose personal information for a purpose different from the original purpose of collection, except in limited circumstances (as required by law).
- iStart will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- iStart will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information collected. All data collected is stored securely in a secure data centre facility accessible only by authorised iStart staff or contractors.
- iStart will not transfer any personal information to any other person or organisation except where necessary to perform the services for which the details are collected. Where you complete a registration form related to a campaign or event run by iStart on behalf of a sponsor, then your details may be shared with the sponsor.
- iStart will remove your details from our databases upon request from you and will take all reasonable steps to ensure unsubscribe requests are acted upon promptly.
- Your email address and any other personal details will not be sold to other parties.
- You may receive communication or invitations from iStart related to third parties or commercial partners that could be of interest to you. Any such offer will be sent only from iStart. Any further communication from the third party will only ever occur after you register your details against the offer, or when registering for an event. You can unsubscribe from receiving these types of commercial messages.
- iStart does not provide any services to citizens in the EU, but regardless complies with the additional rights and obligations of EU citizens.
Please email iStart at email@example.com if you have any queries regarding this policy.
PO Box 78-138
Grey Lynn, Auckland 1245
AU: 1800 928 268
NZ: 0800 462 388