Modernise Your Planning & Budgeting
The future trends making planning better for business
All the historical data and analytics capability in the world still leaves the question of “So what?”
To allocate tight budgets, you need tools that convert operational insights into foresight and help build plans to underpin decisions.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Introduce agility and operational relevance into your planning processes
- Update and track actual results inside plan revisions
- Remove the pain of Excel hell and focus instead on planning for business improvement
- Modernise your planning function with integrated forecasting and budgeting tools
- We have assembled a group of financial and operational planning experts for this online panel discussion
If planning and budgeting is a pain point for your organisation, register now to begin planning for success, or forward to your FP&A manager.
Marty Engel – Partner at Deloitte
Marty’s career spans over 20 years from public accounting to consulting and various technology-centred business transformations. A specialist in performance management, he has advised multiple cloud software migrations across major banks, utility providers and national airlines.
Shawn Burriss – Finance Mgr, EML
Shawn has run the finance operation for ASX-listed EML payments for the past 6 years, championing the role of finance across Australian, European and American regions to align FP&A processes in line with the company’s overarching strategic vision.
As a specialist in FP&A, Khaled is on the FP&A Advisory Council, part of the global Association of Finance Professionals. Currently Finance Director for Analytics & BI for Cabot Electronics in Singapore, he is a passionate advocate for modern planning and analysis techniques.
Thanks to our event sponsor Oracle NetSuite