Published on the 07/03/2018 | Written by Epicor Software Corporation
The next generation of manufacturers can’t afford to sit on the sidelines. They’ll need to be aware of how the world is changing...
It’s important for manufacturers to stay current if they wish to remain successful. Positioning yourself for growth means looking to the future and gaining efficiencies through new technologies. That’s why this question may be the most important one for your business—are you a future-ready manufacturer?
Before you can adequately answer that question, you and the members of your organisation need to know the answers to these three questions:
- Where are we today?
- Where do we want to be in three to five years?
- How can we embrace innovation and automation?
If decision-makers in your organisation can’t answer these questions, you have bigger issues than you may realise.
At the very least, tackling these tough questions now will put you ahead of competitors who are consumed with putting out today’s fires rather than focusing on growth opportunities. Manufacturers that aren’t prepared for the coming global megatrends and don’t invest in breakthrough technologies will be rendered irrelevant—and more often than not, it will happen at a much faster rate than they ever could have dreamed possible.
Table of contents
- Are You A Future-Ready Manufacturer?
- The paradigm is shifting
- Keep an eye on the forecast
- Megatrends that can’t be ignored
- What modern factories will look like
- Future-ready and driving change everywhere
- The people behind the technology
- Industry 4.0 will change how everyone does business
- The smart curve is accelerating—don’t get left behind
To find out more please download our free Whitepaper Are you a future-ready manufacturer?