Published on the 28/07/2015 | Written by Vendor - media release
In a market update, enterprise resource planning solutions vendor UXC has announced new contract wins which position the company for growth in FY16 and beyond…
UXC said a number of the contracts are annuity based managed services contracts, providing future revenue predictability and a opportunities to build ongoing project revenue streams.
The new contracts include:
- Transpower New Zealand – UXC has been selected as its mid- range outsource partner for the next 3 years. This annuity outsourcing contract includes UXC supporting Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases, Oracle application middleware and mid-range servers, all of which will be delivered via a hybrid onsite-offsite model. Additionally UXC will provide planning and other services that will support Transpower’s future growth, including the design and implementation of any change to the overall Transpower environment.
- A global listed beverage company has selected UXC to build and support its Oracle based manufacturing and business platform on an “as a service” basis.
- An Australian based construction company. This contract involves a greenfield Oracle ERP implementation, together with a 5 year annuity contract to manage service desk, applications and infrastructure.
- Ixom, a water treatment and chemical distribution company, formerly part of the Orica group. Ixom has selected UXC to assist in transforming and migrating away from its current Orica hosted IT environment. UXC will provide application managed services and an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform to support the Ixom business.
- A NSW government agency has awarded UXC a 3 year contract, plus the option of two two-year extensions, to provide service desk and end user computing support services.
The total value of these contracts is over $100m with over 60% representing new customer revenue streams.
UXC MD, Cris Nicolli stated: “The winning of these contracts provides a solid platform to support our strong FY16 – FY18 growth aspirations and increases the level of annuity business that is so important to the stability and growth targets of UXC.”
UXC will release its audited results on 20 August 2015.